Welcome to the home page of the Motor Racing Officials Association of South Australia.
Here you will find details about the Association and what we do. Please have a look around and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Remember to always check the News page for current details and information.
Chief Flag Mobile number is 0448 633382
Please call or SMS with your full name and message if you are unable to attend a meeting.
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Sporting Car Club of SA – 51 King William Rd, Unley
COVID19 attendance rules apply. Your name needs to be on the list in advance or you won’t be permitted entry.
If you’ve travelled from overseas, or been in contact with an active COVID19 case, or feel unwell do NOT attend the event. Please advise the chief flag that you’re not attending, so team adjustments can be made.
Sat/Sun 31 Jul/1 Aug – SA Motor Racing Champ’s R3 – Mallala
- POSTPONED DUE TO COVID19
- Sun 12th of Sep – Karts and Regularity – Mallala
- Sat/Sun 18/19 Sep – SA Motor Race Championship R4 – TBMSP
- Sun 9 Oct – 60th GP Historic Event – Mallala
- Sat/Sun 9/10 Oct – TBC – Rescheduled Round 3 incorporating 60th GP Historic Event – Mallala
- Fri 15th to Sun 17th Oct – Shannons R6 – TBMSP
- Fri 22nd to Sun 24th Oct – Shannons R7 – TBMSP
- Sat 23rd Oct – On Hold – Karts and Regularity – Mallala
- Sat 30th Oct – Annual Dinner
- Sat 20th Nov – SCCSA Circuit Race Meeting (Twilight) – Mallala
- Sun 28th Nov – Karts and Regularity – Mallala
Checkout the thank you Marshall’s video from the 2020 Superloop
There are no objects in this facebook feed.