Welcome to the home page of the Motor Racing Officials Association of South Australia.
Here you will find details about the Association and what we do. Please have a look around and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Remember to always check the News page for current details and information.
Chief Flag Mobile number is 0448 633382
Please call or SMS with your full name and message if you are unable to attend a meeting.
Date: Wednesday 10th of Feb
Time: 7:30pm sharp
Location: Sporting Car Club (Reg Sparks Room), 51 King William Rd, Unley
Thank you Lunch
As the annual Christmas lunch/dinner was postponed, we’re having a thank you lunch for members and their guest.
Member’s are free/guest’s $25.
Drinks available for purchase.
Please check your emails for the electronic invitation and RSVP ASAP (latest by 30/01/2021).
Date: Sunday 7th of Feb
Location: Sporting Car Club, 51 King William Rd, Unley
COVID19 attendance rules apply. Your name needs to be on the list in advance or you won’t be permitted entry.
If you’ve travelled from overseas, or been in contact with an active COVID19 case, or feel unwell do NOT attend the event. Please advise the chief flag that you’re not attending, so team adjustments can be made.
More events will be added soon……..
- Sun 14th of Feb – Karts and Regularity – Mallala
- Sat 20th of Feb – Circuit Season Launch – Mallala
- Sat 13th of Mar (Twighlight) – SA Motor Race Championship R1 – Mallala
- Thu 18th to Sun 21st Mar – Australian Grand Prix – Melbourne
- Sun 28th of Mar – Karts and Regularity
- Sat 17th of Apr – All Historics Circuit Race Meeting – Mallala
- Sun 2nd of May – Peter Hall Memorial 6 HR – Mallala
- Fri 7th to Sun 9th of May – Supercars at The Bend – TBMSP
- Sat/Sun 15/16 of May – SA Motor Race Championship R2 – TBMSP
- Sun 30th of May – Karts and Regularity – Mallala
Checkout the thank you Marshall’s video from the 2020 Superloop