Power point Presentation – Mallala Light Panels
Video – lights
Windows 8 Surface tablet
- wireless so the lights can be operated anywhere (even in a car traveling around the circuit)
- Auxiliary battery backup under the tablet
- could add a large touch screen if tablet is too small
8 Flag points only
- functions for Start/Finish huge, however, depends on “Roadmap” and Clem’s budget.
Not pit exit
Connect Aerial – Repeater on race control roof
Mesh network – If point 3 is not able to connect directly with the base station – turn 3 can connects with turn 4 which connects to race control.
Mains power (points 1, 3, 6, 7 & 8) 240V -> 24V
Solar with batteries (points 2, 4 & 5) 24V+
Race control activate
- Double yellow (green automatically activated at next point and remains active for 8 seconds after yellow if off)
Full course green
Full course yellow
Deploy safety car
Display for light status (connected/not connected)
Able to display Log (date/time/event)
Points able to activate
- 3 buttons
- Double Yellow or Yellow
- Blue or White
- Toggle switches
Panels wake up every 15 minutes to search for base station.
There are a couple issues being addressed by Nautech Electronics. Nautech is continuously improving the system and should be addressed before our first meeting on Feb 8th.